International Business Brokers Association Is Holding Its 46th Semi-Annual Conference This Month
The International Business Brokers Association is having its 46th Semi-Annual IBBA and M&A Conference this month, November 11 -17, 2007, in Dallas – Frisco, Texas.
- Up-to-date legal and tax issues that impact business transfer transactions
- Analyzing and recasting financial statements
- Techniques for pricing and maximizing value of privately-held companies
- Succession planning and exit strategies
- Methods in negotiating
- Advanced M&A Tax Strategies and Deal Structures
- Solutions to closing challenging transactions
- Options available in getting deals financed
Associations as a whole in the U.S. are growing, a finding by Arthur Brooks, Ph.D., a well-published and recognized scholar of connections between cultures, politics and economic life in America. IBBA has been experiencing higher than average growth compared to other associations, about 10% a year.
When choosing a business brokerage firm to represent the sale of your business, it is important to ascertain the firm’s participation in the IBBA. For more information, visit the IBBA website & M&A Source website.