Certified Business Brokers (CBB), established in 1974 with headquarters in Houston, Texas is one of the pioneers of the business brokerage profession and is one of the oldest and largest business brokerage firms in the U.S. We are a founding member of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), which is the largest business brokers association in the world, and the Texas Association of Business Brokers (TABB), the precursor and model used to form the IBBA and other business brokers associations across the country.
CBB is a full-service business brokerage firm. We provide all the services and support necessary to complete the sale of a business to the satisfaction of both the buyer and the seller. Our track record of success and solid reputation as a leader in our industry spans over four decades and was built on delivering positive results.
Having assisted thousands of owners in the sale of their businesses, our team of professionals has over 230 years of collective experience closing business transactions in excess of $1 billion in revenues. We work as a group to bring buyers and sellers together. Our referral base consists of a large network of transaction-experienced attorneys and accountants, financial planners, lenders who provide financing for business acquisitions, past satisfied clients and customers, industry suppliers, trade associations, and commercial real estate firms.
We are specialists in valuation, marketing and the negotiation and sale of privately-held businesses. Our services include:
OUR AFFILIATIONS & CREDENTIALS
CBB actively supports and is a member of these professional organizations:
- M&A Source – The world’s largest organization of Middle Market Intermediaries
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) – Middle-market mergers and acquisitions
- Texas Association of Business Brokers (TABB) – Founding Member
- International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) – Founding Member
- Pratt’s Stats Private Transaction Database – Hall Of Fame Member
- Certified Equipment & Machinery Appaisers (CEMA)
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE)
- Greater Houston Restaurant Association (GHRA)
- Texas Restaurant Association (TRA)
- National Restaurant Association (NRA)
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce
- Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Katy Area Chamber of Commerce
- The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Texas State Licensed Securities Dealer