Skip to content

Businesses For Sale

Well-Established Property Management Company in South Houston

Listing Agent:


Marcia Bowron

Call Agent
Email Agent

Available

Listing: # 8283

Price: $ 200,000

Location: South Houstom

Listing Profile

Classification:

Service Business

Purchase Price: $200,000
Real Estate Price: $0
Working Capital: $0
Total Investment: $200,000
Down Payment Required: $200,000
Gross Revenue: $137,354
Discretionary Earnings: $71,146
Imputed Rent: $0
Total Cash Flow: $0

Description and Operations


Established Date: 1989
Monthly Rent: $850
Reason for Sale: Retirement
Employees(Full): 0
Employees(P/T): 1

Reason for Sale:
Retirement


Description:
Family-owned property management company managing HOA’s, individual houses, condos, and townhouses in the south Houston/Bay area since 1989. Perfect business for a real estate agent with a broker’s license to get into property management or for another property management firm to pick up some good, strong contracts. Full-service company offering many services beyond just property management, including property sales and HOA management with top notch personal service unmatched by larger property management companies. 16 Homeowner’s Association Evergreen contracts covering over 1300 homes, bring in approximately 65% of revenues with around 16 other individual clients under contract representing the other 35%. Location where seller leases office space is on a month-to-month lease, so new buyer could run business out of their home if they chose to, saving $10,000 per year, or they could move location to a place of their choice.

Contact Marcia Bowron